Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tagged again!

This time by my lovely friend Kelli!! Ok, here goes.
A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend? Mark, but if we are talking women definitely my mom or Stef
C-Cake or pie? Cake, German Chocolate please!
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential item? my laptop.... oh that's sad!
F-Favorite Color? Purple
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? neither unless they are sour
H-Hometown? Idaho Falls I guess, I have lived too many places
I-Favorite indulgence? Diet Coke
J-January or July? July of course, my birthday month!
K-Kids? Rex and Sammy
L-Life isn't complete without? my family although I liked Kellie's answer
M-marriage date? May 9th, 2003
N-Number of Brothers and sister? Oh this could get complicated.... 1 full brother Ben, 2 step-sisters and 3 step-brothers on my mom's side: Miranda, Jessica, Matthew, Mitchell and Zachary, and 3 step-sister and 1 step-brother on my dad's side: Katie, Brain, Laura and Lisa
O-Oranges and Apples? Oranges, is that supposed to be an or?
P-Phobias? death, more specifically someone I love dying
Q-Quote? "Justification is the bobsled down to hell" Brigham Young Always puts a smile on my face!
R-Reason to smile? Rex torturing poor Boykin right now, making him a "bed" with blankets all over him.... poor dog
S-Season? Summer
T-Tag 3 friends. Stefanie, Kellie and Jessica
U-unknown fact? I am kinda an open book, I tell people everything
V-Favorite Veggie? Artichoke or anything from my garden
W-Worst habit? not making the bed? I don't know ask Mark
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound I guess
Y-Your Favorite food? Cheescake factory or Italian food
Z-Zodiac? Cancer

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

Hey you did it!! I love your quote, I remember you saying that on the mission! That brings back some memories.

Anonymous said...

Thanks that was fun. I like remebering things about you that I had forgotten! like the German chocolate cake.

Jessarella said...

You should not be concerned.. it was a boys first, then girls thing :)
Fun knowing more about you too!