Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cute but blurry pics

I had to capture Rex and Sam being sweet the other day. They seem to be having more moments of being friends than they used to, which I love.
Watching TV

Now let's wrestle!

Now I have to show these really blurry pictures. Sam has been wanting to be "nakey" every day lately. Not sure where he got his exhibitionism from... but anyway he was on the trampoline and Abby decided she wanted to get up there and lay down. It has become her new favorite place to sleep. They looked so cute I had to take a picture, too bad they were blurry. Still cute.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davin always wants to run around in his underoos. If I don't pay attention then he just strips. At least he keeps the underwear on.

Jessica said...

I want to be nakey everyday!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That little tramp thing looks like a blast! I haven't seen one of those before!

The Compton Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Rex reminds me so much of J.J. I guess they do have the same birthday. We definitely need to get them together. I bet they would have tons of fun. We are going to be in Boise the 18th through 20th. Maybe we can hook up. See ya.

Dinger said...

I see London, I see France!!!! Cute boys. You've got to throw a girl in the mix sometime. . . soon. It just goes to show that boys will be boys.