Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pay it Forward

So my friend is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds fun, I'll give it a go and I can't wait to see what suprise I recieve.

Daisymay said...

OK can I post even though I don't have a blog? If so, I am game and I am excited. If not, oh well. I love your blog by the way and your boys are so much fun and you are a great mom and I cannot believe Sam can say compromise. Well, let me know ok?

Aunt Chell

Benjamin said...

I'm all about handouts, send it me NOW!!!! 2618 S Miller Dr. #203 Lakewood, CO 80227. I like pretty much anything with sugar in it, but I would be ok if you sent money... but only if its in the form of travelers check or certified bankers note. Also, could you make anything payable to cash..... cool, I'm excited.