Monday, February 23, 2009

FHE Bowling

Rex has been asking to go bowling forever so tonight for FHE we did it! We surprised him and he was SO excited when we walked inside! He did great and actually tied mommy the first game! Mommy came back though and beat daddy the second game. It was one of the most fun FHE nights we have ever had.
Sam's cute bowling shoes

Rex mid throw

Daddy helping Sam

Hi Sam!

My boys

Sam eating a french fry

This is how Rex would wait and watch for his ball to hit the pins

And this was his "I did awesome" pose!

Sam doing a little dance

My favorite picture...

3 comments:

Kim said...

It looks like they boys had a great time and what a fun idea. Hey I had my first couponing purchase today at Albertsons I will have to post about it. I think I did good?

Dinger said...

What a fun activity and I love the pictures. Your boys have such great personalities!!

melissa said...

Cute pictures. I really like the last one. Your boys are adorable.