Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Plan of Salvation according to Rex




Last night at FHE, Mark was trying to explain that after we die we will go to either the Celestial, Terrestrial or Telestial planets. So he drew a picture of the sun, moon and stars and asked Rex which was the brightest. He explained that we want to go to the Sun (Celestial) planet because that is where God and Jesus are and that's where we can be with each other forever. He also explained that people who didn't follow God and did naughty things would go to the other planets. I wasn't sure he grasped it but this morning I realize he grasped it a little too well. Every time Sam says the word stupid (his favorite lately, don't ask me) or doesn't listen to me, Rex says, "Sam your going to go to the stars!" Then Rex wasn't listening to me and was doing something and I told him he needed to knock it off because it was naughty. He said, "Does that mean I am going to the stars?" I think our lesson next week should probably be on repentence...

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

He cracks me up, how are you not just laughing all day? So cute! You guys are brave even attempting that lesson, I think we would be up all night with endless questions from Kemper.

Jessarella said...

It's ok Rex, if you end up in the Terrestrial Kingdom, you can hang out with me and Uncle Jason! We're fun! :)

Jessica said...

This is an awesome story. I hope I don't go to the stars.