Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free pancakes and tacos!

Today must be free food day! This morning from 7-10 IHOP had free pancakes so after I dropped Rex off and preschool Sam and I went and had a pre-his birthday breakfast out. It was really fun, he's such a cutie and he loves pancakes!

Then Jack in the box has 2 free tacos today from noon to 11:00 p.m. Just print out this coupon. So that was my lunch, healthy I know.
Sam was being so funny in the car this morning, I had to capture it. He does this goofy voice that CRACKS me up every time. It's so high pitched and he KNOWS he's being funny.

1 comment:

Teagan said...

way to go on finding free stuff!! love that.

the sound to the video is off for me...its not playing.

ps-yeah they bought snow for the party... and it was a hot day that week. crazy...it was great.