Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rex's artwork

Rex is really into drawing people lately. His people crack me up! He brought these home from church a couple of weeks ago. I am assuming their lesson was about the First Vision.


The other day he decided to draw me a Valentines card. It is pretty funny. He asked me how to spell mom, I love how he does it with the two m's next to each other and the o above. I asked him what I was doing in the picture and he said I was in bed... apparently he thinks I spend a lot of time in bed? Funny thing is the only time he sees me in bed is when he wakes me up in the morning.

He also made Valentines for all his grandparents today, so look for those in the mail guys!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is so cute! I love it when they learn to draw people. Eli is at the phase where the arms are coming out the person's head! So cute! Looks like Rex is learning a lot in Sunbeams!!

Kim said...

How fun, he is for sure more advanced in drawing than Ethan. Madie was doing serious masterpieces by now. It's funny to see them growing up and trying to express themselves through other outlets than just talking. So cute about the first vision I can totally see it.

Benjamin said...

I see an alien, first vision my eye!

Michelle said...

Megan, he's actually a CTR already, he has a December birthday.
BEN, don't knock my kids creativity!!

Kelli and Chad said...

So maybe you should get out of bed more!! Kidding. That is cute, I am excited for Kemp to give his valentine cards out. We should get them together sometime, how about you give me a call!