Thursday, February 12, 2009

Preschool Valentine's party

Rex's Valentines party was today at Preschool, so we spent yesterday working on these.


Is it bad that I think his were the cutest ones? Probably, but they were. :)
He also drew a Valentine card for his teacher. I didn't get a picture but I am thinking he is a little fixated on the body right now. As he was drawing he said, "Miss Cindy has boobs." I explained yes she does but we don't discuss other people's private areas. I then looked at his picture and realized that he drew boobs. I also realized that the pictures he drew yesterday for his grandparents all came equipped with boobs... Do you think I need to start locking the door while I am showering?!?!?! Crazy kid. Oh yes and Miss Cindy noticed the boobs.

4 comments:

sandy said...

that is sooooo hillarious!!!1

Jessica said...

Yours were definatly the cutest!
I am thrilled that Rex is so into the human body.

Kellie said...

Those are super cute michelle! Rex and the boob fascination - hilarious.

Kari Cole said...

Those are cute...nice work!

My friend was just telling me the other day about a similar body part issue...my kids haven't done that yet....maybe it's because I don't have any. :)