Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sammy boy

Oh boy I can't believe that my little guy is 2 today!! He has been such an adorable little personality and is definitely my little cuddle bug. I wish I could just freeze this age. I love the huge bear hugs with his little arms wrapped around my neck in the morning. I love hearing, "Mom, I wanna HOLD you!" when he wants me to pick him up. I love seeing him learn new things and have fun exciting experiences and I love that for the most part he doesn't talk back yet! He has been such a joy from the very beginning. He came into this world exactly how I envisioned, having a fabulous and quick labor experience with him and has continued to just be mellow and easy and fun. And boy does he have a quirky side. He cracks himself up and loves to try and make every one else laugh. I love you Sammy boy! Don't grow up too fast!
Here are some pics from his party today. We cleaned the garage and I made a racetrack in there with a heater so the kids could play and have fun without freezing.
Kate, not sure if she should join the CRAZY boys!

Rex, one of the CRAZY boys!

David loved it, he loves cars.

Rex and Sam racing

Rex and a goofy face...

David and Sam having a bit of a fight while Kate looks on

Warner making that car go!

Awwww, he's just so stinking cute!

Avery excited she learned to ride a scooter

Opening presents

David and Afton look on

Sam contemplating the cool Speed Racer coloring book

Eating pizza

The birthday cake, didn't turn out so well. Luckily he liked it.

Oh how I LOVE this messy boy!

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!!! We love you! _Aunt Jessica, Uncle Jason, and cousins Jax and Joss

Stephanie said...

okay, how clever are you for the racetrack in the garage?? CUUUUUUTE little sammy.