Saturday, September 13, 2008

Good Friday

Peaches and date night, what could be better right? Well, I guess if someone else had made the peaches, it's a tedious project!

Mark and I got out and went to Joe's Crab Shack and sat outside next to the river. It took me an eternity to eat my bucket o'crab, but it was ok because Mark was scoping out fishing spots. We also made an appearance at the Hyde Park Street Festival. Wow, I didn't know these types of people lived in Boise, I felt like I was at Woodstock, or Warped Tour.
Last but not least I can't not discuss Rex and his "antics" at the Primary Program practice this morning. His good friend Isaac decided to unbutton his shirt and parade his chest to everyone watching, so of course Rex had to follow. Not that bad right, since his friend started it. Well, it got better. When his teacher tried to help him button up his shirt again, he proceeded to uncover his nipple and stick it in her face!! :0 She was laughing so hard, he kept doing it! I can't imagine what the ward thinks goes on in our home....

No comments: