Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WTH!!!

So, this morning I go to take Rex to Preschool at 9:00 am and as I open the garage door I notice a suspicious lady looking at me weird. I ignored it and then noticed that she seemed to be rummaging through garbages. Now, we live on the edge of Meridian which is a suburb of Boise, so people don't just randomly stumble upon our neighborhood. So either she lives here, or she drove here. I didn't think much of it until I go to pick Rex up from Preschool and notice that the white, cascading flowers in my flower pot have been stolen!! Who steals flowers?! It couldn't have been a kid because they are all in school and the younger ones who aren't wouldn't take the care to just still one type of flower, ya know. So obviously someone took these specific flowers on purpose! SERIOUSLY? Who does that? They were the best part of that pot, so now it looks bare and violated. Lady, if you are reading this, you are lame. Enough said.

The violated pot. Notice the dead petals that fell off as the act was committed.

An empty space

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

I'm so sure! Way lame. Who does that?

Stephanie said...

okay, that's WEIRD.

maybe she's related to the old lady walking down my street today in a short nightgown that you could see through and she was wearing a diaper. oh, and carrying two hats and roll of toilet paper.

Shay said...

That is so bizare! People are so weird! That definately is not a good feeling for sure! Totally Lame lady!

Kellie said...

WTH indeed! That is crazy! Sad for your pot. :(