Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My funny Rex

Rex is so funny lately. He always says the funniest things so I decided to write down a few, since I can't remember something from one day to the next. Today we were driving and it was really windy. We were kind of rocking out to some music and suddenly from the backseat, Rex says, "Mom! The trees are dancing to the music!" I thought that was pretty clever! :) Then we were at Costco and he was drinking some rootbeer. He said, "the rootbeer is draining all the way from my mouth to my pee-pee!" That got a laugh out loud from me! There are a million more but of course I can't think of them right now. He is a funny boy with a sharp mind though. Here he is in his Spiderman costume.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good! Rex where did you get those big muscles?!

Megan said...

He is so cute! Eli would be super jealous of the costume!

Kim said...

So cute, Lovin the muscles. I know if Ethan see's this he will want it too, he is so into Spiderman.

Jessica said...

he really is a funny guy and very smart too. I love the pictures especially the second one: great face.