Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spiders.....EEK!

Besides having strep in his bum, Rex has also caught some viral crap, so he is coughing and runny nose and a bit feverish for 2 days! Let's just hope Sam doesn't get it and Rex gets better so Mark and I can go on the getaway weekend we planned to Sun Valley this weekend.
To avoid Rex watching TV all day, but relaxing nonetheless, I decided to make spiders with him for Halloween. They turned out super cute. Aren't they scary?!

Scary spiders!!


Nakey Rex, happy with his creations


Sam ate and made a mess as usual!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad your kids are so sick!! So I have been going on a lot of walks lately and I walk down your street and don't know what house is yours! Sometime I will have to find out!! Hope you make it on your trip you have been planning.

Bell Blog said...

I am so sorry! No wonder I haven't seen you out and about... Get Better soon Rex!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

those spiders are so cute! Hope your whole fam gets better soon!

Dinger said...

I am going to copy you and make those spiders with my boys! You get the great mom award...again!

Kellie said...

Very cute spiders indeed! I bet the boys loved them and super fun kid craft for the holidays.